Much More Than a Sober House
The Recovery Academy provides highly structured and supportive sober living services for men in Minnesota’s Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul. While residing in a beautiful home in the heart of the Twin Cities, our clients are immersed in the recovery process while receiving a high level of individualized and community support.
Our sober living services are all-inclusive yet highly tailored to every individual. Recovery plans are reviewed each week with a counselor and adjusted based on the client’s needs and success as they make their way toward a productive life in long-term recovery. Accountability, respect, fun, hope, healing, and camaraderie provide the basis of the recovery experience we offer our clients.
Our Sober Living Services include:
- 24/7 on-site staff
- Skill building groups
- Medication management
- Morning check-in groups
- Relapse prevention groups
- Daily exercise at the local YMCA
- Case Management with an addiction counselor
- Life coaching to help set and accomplish goals
- Recovery coaching to help identify a recovery pathway that resonates and works
- Community-based activities and outings like golf, boating, and BBQs
- Daily meals and snacks, nutrition education
- Single and double bedrooms, linens, wireless Internet, flat screen TVs, and cable
Get Started Today
I take a tremendous amount of pride in the work we do at The Recovery Academy. When a person enters our program, they become a part of our family, one that walks with them as they trudge the roads of early recovery to a life of freedom and happiness.
-Drew Horowitz, CEO & Founder